Wednesday, March 5, 2008

N.H.D reflection

N.H.D this year was just as stressful as it was last year. Even though I had one other person in the group with me this year instead of last year when I had two partners. I must admit that it was more stressful then last year because of the simple fact that Ms. Klose had more people that she had to help then last year. Although I got my project done just in the knick of time I found it quit difficult to get my board together because of the shortness of supplies. In the beginning
it was plenty of glue and scissors but as the weeks went past the supplies started to disappear making it difficult to get things done. I am glad that N.H.D is finally over, and now I don't have to worry about interviews, papers, designing a board, or getting things printed out.

No comments: