Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bloom's Taxonomy Q/A

1) What happened when Bigger left the pool- hall after he cut the middle of the pool- table?
A= After Bigger left the pool-hall he went home to get ready for his job interview the next day.

2) Can you write in your own words how you think Bigger felt when he pulled up in front of Jan?
A= I think that when Bigger pulled up in front of Jan he was in total Aw, and didn't know what to expect. 

3)What questions would you ask of Mary if you had a chance to meet her?
A= If I could ask Mary a question I would ask: What effect on your life made you want to become a communist.

4) What do you see as another possible outcome for Jan?
A= I believe that Jan will come out and say that him and Mary were dating, and I also that he will tell the police that he left Mary with Bigger.

5) How many ways can you see this book ending?
A= I could se this book ending in many different ways, but the main way I see this book ending  is Bigger going to jail.I think that Bigger will end up in jail because he was the last person to have seen Mary alive and the father and mother don't know about Jan. But then again I also think that Jan will come out and confess that him and Mary had something going on, and he might become a suspect in the case. 

6) What do you think about the book so far?
A= Native Son is a good book (so I was told), but I find it hard trying to keep up , not because of the language but because I don't really like it. 

No comments: